Terms & Conditions
(or How it Works)
To help you understand the process here’s the small print.
- ‘Client’ – individual or business instructing the work
- ‘TVA’ – Trent Virtual Assistant, Trent VA, we, us
- Hours of business Monday to Friday 9.30am – 4.30pm excluding Bank Holidays
- ‘Contract’ – outlines agreed work/task between the client and TVA.
- A contract is issued prior to starting any task. This outlines the work to be done including any special arrangements i.e.
- communication update requirements
- passwords (for electronic access)
- The Contract must be signed by the Client and TVA which will confirm all GDPR and legal compliances.
No work will start until a signed contract is in place.
- All work is carried out in strict confidentiality and is not shared with any third party unless instructed in writing by the client.
- Copyright of any client logos/brand images remains the property of the client and will only be used as agreed by the client in the contract.
- To meet ICO compliance TVA will act as a Data Processor in line with GDPR
- TVA is not legally qualified to issue GDPR rulings but will work using best practice and will offer guidance which should be independently checked.
- It is the client’s responsibility to check finished work and advise any errors.
- Errors by TVA must be advised within 2 days of completion and will be corrected for free.
- Changes by the Client will incur further time costs to correct.
- Hourly work is charged in 10-minute increments.
- Minimum time 30 minutes.
- Invoices for work completed on the hourly rate will be issued 5 days after completion.
- Retainer packages must be booked in advance and will self-renew on a monthly basis for maximum of 12 months from the start date.
- At 12 months an annual review will be held to agree a new retainer to proceed.
- Payment for all work is due 14 days after invoice date unless agreed otherwise.
- Retainer work will be billed on 1st of each month (or nearest working day)
- If a retainer is cancelled mid-month, outstanding hours will be billed immediately and normal payment terms will apply.
- Payment can be made by BACS.
- Full name of business/client along with contact details are needed.
- All referrals will be logged to your business.
- 10% discount will be deducted from your next invoice as soon as your referral signs their contract for new work.